Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Spice Sisters Society 2018!

Hi Ladies,

It's hard to believe that we have been Spice Sisters for a year now! I have really enjoyed all the great food and great company. Thank you to all of our hostesses throughout the year.

I have not posted in a while and I have quite a few to do to catch up. For some of the meetings I will just post the recipes and a few photos so that we have them if we want them. I will also post a few that I typed up but didn't post due to a missing recipe or photo. Desiree reached out to me last week about a recipe from Sabina's club date that she wanted to make and I couldn't even remember what it was. It reminded me that it's nice to have this blog for reference. I have come back to it to find a recipe I've enjoyed if I don't have the book myself.

Enjoy the updates! And I look forward to seeing everyone at Melissa's on April 15th. We'll enjoy cuisine from “The Pioneer Woman Cooks. Come And Get It!”



Here is the Evite link if needed.  http://evite.me/zhZjsY2K1w

Enjoy Spring Break everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment